Snowy Finland


The winter is finally here. After months of annoying cloudy half-assed cold, it is -21 and the sun is ripping the sky apart. Time to take the camera and every wool cloth possible out.


It's cold, it's dry and it feels nice to walk in the snow. This is the time when you actually don't appreciate your camera being made out of some metal alloy. You also finally realize how good were the old cameras with their huge dials.



One hour already. Time to go home. I decide to take a shortcut through the lake, then I stumble and see water coming around my foot. The natives here tell me that these are just "water pockets" or whatever, but I was born with a survival instinct, so I head back and take the long path.


2 comments:

  1. rcferraris, thank you! Finland is definitely to be visited in winter!

    ReplyDelete