Helsinki photos


A few shots from the recent trip to Helsinki. A nice city, but that is pretty much it. I've seen better. Of course, that might be because we only stayed for 2 days, but I have the feeling a few more wouldn't change my opinion.
{The photos are quite heavily retouched for two reasons: I wanted to experiment (not really happy with the results) and the weather was total s**t)}


This above is the train station, designed by some guy whose name I forgot.




As you can see the downtown has some nice buildings. On the picture below you can see an alley which is completely covered. A bit like the tunnels in Montreal, just with more light (in the short moments when there's actually a sun in Finland).


They also have nice orange trucks in Helsinki.


And some more buildings in the center.






And there were ships in the water.









0 comments:

Post a Comment